Digital Experience Designer
Moroku’s vision is of a world where everyone is being great with their money. To do that, financial services need to be fun and social. When service is this way, people pay attention, get curious, overcome challenges, grow skills, and go on a journey of mastery.
Characterised by games and social, customer engagement, of all ages and backgrounds, is being redefined. Customers want to have fun, take on challenges, be recognised and share. Moroku’s platform and processes create engaging experiences for service providers that empower customers and help everyone compete. We does this with iour proprietary GameSystem methodology that maps the customer journey towards mastery and an innovative, cloud based, application engagement platform that drives the user experience, getting users to pay attention, build habits and act.
Over the last year Moroku has achieved several important strategic milestones including:
- development of a gamified equities trading platform for a global bank
- development and launch of a new digital platform for financial advisors
- completing a money management proof of concept for one of the world’s leading Super Fintechs
These key achievements show a healthy 2022 and give us cause to build out the team further. We are seeing banks, fintechs and wealth management providers place customer experience as a critical priority and it is certainly increasing our pipeline.
Designers at Moroku work within our Customer Success team to collaborate with our clients on their digital experiences using the Morku GameSystem Design Sprint to create the next generation of financial services applications that are focussed on customer success through game.
Working in cross-functional teams you will help our customers understand customer success, define game based user journeys and bring them to life. Creating, managing, and producing visual design solutions for a variety of uses such as landing pages, websites, product graphics, email templates, brand campaigns and mobile applications.
Goals you’ll achieve
– You’ll define gamified customer journeys
– You’ll design, test and deliver new web and mobile financial services applications for fintechs, banks and wealth providers around the world
– You’ll research, define and drive the ongoing design methodology and systems for Moroku.
What you’ll do
- You’ll work in a cross-functional team where you will be responsible for bringing designs to life from start to finish. That may involve a wide range of tasks such as brainstorming, writing creative briefs or design documents, wireframes, visual designs, prototypes and interaction design.
- You’ll contribute to the discovery phase with user stories, research, competitor analysis, wireframes, user flows etc. and help define the problem and solutions.
- You’ll translate insights, data and user research into prototypes to validate ideas with stakeholders and end users.
- You’ll work closely with engineers during implementation and review final deliverables with an exacting eye, ensuring that layout, images, typography and general experience is flawless and on-message.
- You’ll design at scale keeping in mind internationalisation, CMS integration, accessibility, design system, mobile design and various technical constraints and opportunities.
- You’ll work collaboratively with other Designers in the company to align and consolidate UI patterns, share knowledge and learnings, and improve overall experiences
What we’re looking for
- A designer who is naturally curious and passionate about design with a keen awareness of the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies, resources and trends. You are a master of your craft and love to bring projects to life. You are comfortable working in a high pace and iterative environment inside a cross functional team and can navigate from chaos to clarity. Highly collaborative, you are able to bring people with you on the design journey, proposing creative solutions informed by data and research while addressing business goals and strategies.
- 3+ years of experience as a digital or visual designer
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience in designing web and mobile apps
- You work iteratively and have experience with user testing and using data to inform design decisions.
- You are a designer that is constantly inspired—motivating those around you through your passion and drive for what you do.
- You are excited defining the future and building a financial services industry we can all be proud of.
- You shine through your designs—creating user flows and wireframes that simplify user interactions
- You are eager to visually communicate your ideas through prototypes to test with users.
- You thrive in a collaborative workplace; partnering with other designers, engineers, product developers and other disciplines .
- You appreciate big picture thinking. While details are everything, creating an experience that always keeps our users in mind is equally as important.
- You are a problem solver that’s excited by a challenge. You enjoy sitting in a room and whiteboarding ideas to confidently come up with simple, elegant solutions that everyone can move forward with.
- You are an empathetic user advocate that values the backing of research and data analysis when it comes to designing modern solutions.