Game System Architecture
The Digital Engagement Platform
Moroku GameSystem embeds gaming into otherwise routine customer experiences to attract, engage, educate and motivate players. We take the essence of games—fun, play, transparency, sharing and challenge—and make them available to applications so they can become sticky.
Moroku GameSystem is a powerful and flexible platform which supports the gamification of existing business systems.
Service providers like banks, wealth managers, insurance companies, media companies, utility companies and government agencies have to compete with this dazzling array of sexy fun things to do in order to get their customers attention on the otherwise boring mundane tasks of living: Paying bills, saving money, managing spend, filling out forms, going to interviews, doing jobs. Encouraging customers to spend as much time on the routine as they do on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Farmville is hard work.
Moroku presents a new set of services and applications that enable service providers to:
- Make the customer experience fun, engaging and rewarding, luring customers to fall in love and stay in love with the applications.
- Leverage a decade of good work in preparing rich ‘core’ web services.
- Destroy deployment times by running non-core functions, gamification and security perimeters in the cloud.
Multiple Game Mechanics
Social and Chatter
- Comprehensive Player administration, recruitment and statistical capture
- Administration: Control panel enables players to be reset, made active or suspended. Players can also be assigned to streams, indicating products or other categories played or registered to play.
- Recruitment. Players can be recruited from existing systems such as internet banking or other web systems with identity credentials and authorisation shared.
- Comprehensive Statistics are recorded against each player such as points, awards, sessions and levels