As Moroku expands globally we are adding a leadership role in Sydney to own product delivery. The ideal candidate will have a strong product and software engineering career incorporating the following capabilities over at least a 10 year history:
- Information Security
- Product Development and delivery lifecycle
- Software Engineering
- People Leadership
- Vendor and Customer Relationships
- Financial Services Industry
- Startup through Growth Phase
This is an opportunity for a technology leader to join one of Australia’s leading Fintechs with a range of accolades and wins laid out at www.moroku.com/news
We’re looking for someone with full-stack experience with a focus on the back-end and architecture. Open to learning new languages/technologies and that mindset is a must. We are moving more towards cross-platform on the front end with the emphasis on the back-end
You’ll have spent more time on the vendor side of the line and are unlikely to have spent too much time in listed businesses.
Most of our technology ends up sitting on top of or next to a core banking system or other back office transaction system in an enterprise. You’ll be happy talking to the CTO of that system and owning the integration conversation.
You will own the end to end HCD delivery of our products, being very accomplished and data drive around user funnels
Building our inhouse team and outsource partners you will be becoming stronger at people leadership ensuring we can scale out at pace with quality and economy. As we get better at working from home we’re embracing working from anywhere so you’ll need to be open to working with remote teams across time zones.
In your application you should share some of the following as opposed to us having to decipher your CV
- Why Moroku and why the role – What is it about what we’re doing that interests you and what do you think you’d bring?
- Banking – We have a banking focus and we’re looking for some chunky industry experience. What do you have?
- Startup – We’re small today. Please describe your experience in startup and dealing with all the pain and excitement that brings
- Software: We’re heavily mobile software focused and you’ll need a good chunk of that. How would you describe your SDLC experience particularly around mobile and the internet.